Registration for the 2018-19 season
It's time to sign on for the 2018-19 season at Souths Junior Cricket Club. Registrations are now open.
What's on offer
The following programs will be provided in the 2018-19 season, subject to volunteers to help with each program:
- Cricket Blast Junior Blasters (Ages 5 to 7 years)
- Cricket Blast Master Blasters (Ages 7 to 9 years)
- Girl’s cricket
- Pre-Christmas Saturday competition (Ages 7 to 16 years)
- Post-Christmas Saturday competition for Stage 1 (formerly called Super 8s and Under 10s)
- Note: MIXED Teams or a GIRLS ONLY Comp are available for Stage 1
- Post-Christmas Saturday competition for Under 11 and Under 12
- Post-Christmas Sunday T20 competition for Under 13 to Under 17
- Sub-districts cricket (adult competition) for juniors and adults over 14
- Winter Cricket for Under 13 to Under 16
View each cricket programs page for more information.
Cricket Blast (8 weeks)
Junior Blaster - per child
Master Blaster – per child
Junior Comp - Pre-Christmas season only (9 weeks)
Stage 1 (former Super 7s/8s and Under 10s) – per child
Under 11 to Opens Saturday – per child
| Full Season (23 weeks inc $65 rego)|| $500|
| Half Season (12 weeks inc $65 rego)|| $300|
Casual player - $65 rego + $20 first day played
| Winter Cricket 2019 Season|
| Full Season (15 weeks)|| $330|
The following is a general guide to ages applicable to each cricket program offered by Souths:
- MILO in2CRICKET – boys and girls aged 5 to 7
- MILO T20 Blast – boys and girls aged 7 to 9, who haven't played organised cricket before
- Stage 1 – boys and girls aged 7 to 9 years
- Under 11 to Under 17 – age as at 1 September (e.g. a child who is 12 years old as at 1 September plays in the Under 13 age group)
Please note: girls playing in the boys' competition can be two years older than the applicable age group (e.g. a 12-year-old girl can play in the Under 10 competition). Please see the girls' cricket page for more information.
How to sign on
Please note: You must read the club participation policy and codes of behaviour for parents and players before registering. By registering you acknowledge that you will abide by these club policies and codes.
To register for Souths Junior Cricket, visit the Play Cricket website and complete the online registration and payment.
Note: you must complete a separate registration for each player.
RefundsPlease note: Due to the administrative overhead and impact on team management, refunds incur a $50.00 administration fee. The committee may waive this fee, at their discretion, due to special circumstances.
EnquiriesIf you have any enquiries regarding registration, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.